Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My first DT card!!!




What a FUN card to make!  I decided to use the colors from the inspirational photo and make a pop-up bouquet!  I love these pop-up cards (after they're done...not so much while I'm making them!).  The image is from Prairie Fairy and is called Spring Ducks...and I LOVE it!  All these images are adorable but this one spoke to me!  I used some Doodlebug Flock to make my little duckies fluffy looking!

I hope you'll join the fun at Cupcake Inspirations!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rene :D

6 comments:

Chris said...

I think your card is wonderful, I don't know if I would attempt that pop up. and you're right about the duckies, they are adorable. I was thinking about them when I made my card because I used "Ducks in a Row" paper. I had already changed my mind about which image to use once, so I didn't switch but those duckies are adorable and they look great on your card.

Antoinette said...

This is soooooo gorgeous Rene, the images are really cute too! A truly fabby card. Happy to follow you! Hugs Annie xXx

Whimsey said...

So cute Rene....those duckies look so real; wanna reach out and hold one!

Amazing inside too - WOW!!!

Hugs, Michele

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first Dt card and its a beautiful job!!!!! Can't wait to see more from you!!!! Go get them Rene!!!!!

Rachel Hope said...

Great card! Love the inside!!!!

Card Crazy said...

Oh, how darling! I'm trying to catch up with my blogging friends and I'm sure glad I didn't miss this! Adorable image.
Sue S.