Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Weekly challenge!

Ok, this week's challenge is all about slooooowing down.  Most days I feel like we rush, rush, rush, rush around here (primarily because we have to in order to get anything done!  Lol!).  It's stressful and exhausting.  So this week I am planning ahead...clothes out the night before, laundry by the washer in
pre-sorted loads, snacks set out in bags for the week so we can just grab and go, etc.  If you have any ideas on how to keep it together ahead of time, I would LOVE to hear them!  I'd love to actually meander in the morning instead of running around like a chicken with her head cut off! 

Have a wonderful week!

Rene :D

4 comments:

Mary J said...

I actually love rushing around like a headless chicken! But, it's always good to take stock so I will take a proper lunch break tomorrow instead of eating at my desk and rush off to my next mtg!

Rene said...

Lol Mary! If you like the headless chicken style, I say roll with it!
Rene :D

suzARTe said...

Funny that this is your challenge this week. Since my dad passed away in October I have been the messiest person at home. I have had to take a few days off to get everything back in order, let me just say ts hard work. My plan is to keep things tidy from now putting things away straight away ie craft equipment and dedicating one hour a week to do a general tidy up. Believe me I don't want to be doing this much cleaning up for a long time

Rene said...

I'm so sorry about your dad...life takes a backburner to grief but I'm glad you're getting back into the swing of things. And I agree...if I would put everything back in its "home" life would be so much easier!!