Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Creative Inspirations Good Luck/St. Pat's!

For an Irish lass such as myself, there's really only one day for me and it's fast approaching:  ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!  So I was thrilled that our challenge this week at Creative Inspirations is St. Pat's or Good Luck!  And we happen to have a fabulous sponsor, Kenny K!!!


Love them and I especially love the little lass that I used, Happy Hour!  Here is my creation:



I had such a blast coloring her...these images are just fabulous!

I hope you get a chance to join us at Creative Inspirations this week!  For more inspiration, check out my teammies...they're listed in my sidebar!

Happy Wednesday and thanks for popping by!

Rene :D

Papertake: 1 image, 2 designer papers, three shamrock embellies
Stamptacular: dies

3 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

maria f. said...

What a doll she is! Happy St. Patty's.

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhh, this is sooooooo stunning! Love the dress and the lovely die cut.....awesome papers!
Absolutely perfect!