Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Make it Monday!

It's time for another open paper challenge at Make it Monday and this week our sponsor is extra special:  Kenny K!  I LOVE these images...they're so cute and cheeky! 


Here is my project...a journal for Grace...using Girl Reader:


 
The girls have only been out of school for two days but she already has several stories written in her book!  I'm so glad she likes it...now I just need to find time to make one for Izzy!
 
 
It's been raining nonstop for a few days (yesterday we had a break, finally!) and our sump pump broke, causing our basement to flood.  Unfortunately that means I have no POTW because I've been wet vac'ing for the past few days.  Oh me, oh my, I'm so sore!  My husband was in India and when he returned and hugged me, I thought I was going to cry!  Lol!  Poor guy, no hug AND a soggy basement!  What a homecoming!  At least there was pizza!!!!
 
Happy Monday and I do hope you get a chance to join us at Make it Monday this week!!!
 
 

 

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Popping in to check up on you and it sounds like you've had a rough go of it. Hope now that your hubby is back things will be a little less stressful. The journal is fabulous and doubly so since your girl has a desire to write. Sending you a big hug Stalker. :-)

Meihsia Liu said...

What a fabulous creation with this cute image, Rene. Love the beautiful color scheme. Hope things are going well after your hubby is back. HUGS.

Pia S said...

It's a fun image and a great, colorful book cover. No wonder Grace loved her book!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello RENE . What a drama packed time you have had ..Hope things are better now .
Love your creation ..very girly . Love the colour scheme
cheers Shirley-Anne

Chrissy said...

Fabulous little journal, very cool colours and love the cute image Rene and it is great that Grace is using it already..hope all goes well with the sump pump...welcome home hubby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

SO great!

lalkygirl said...

Hi Rene
I hope things have. Settled for you and your pump is working nicely.it must e great having your hubby home
I love your journal.fab image and I love hat sweet banner,
Have a great week
Tracey x

Unknown said...

Hang in there Rene! Glad he's home and hopefully the rain will stay away. :) Love your card and the cute little banner. Hugs