Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Make it Monday!

Hey, are you going to create something this week?  You ARE?!? 
Are you going to use PAPER?  You ARE?!?
Then come join the fun at Make it Monday!!! 

This week our sponsor is the adorable 2CuteInk! 





You will find the most adorable selection of images available at 
 
AND you can win THREE digi images!!! 
 
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

 
Here is my creation:
 
 
 
Isn't she bee-a-utiful?!? 
 
And now for my POTW...I knew it was "the one" as soon as I feasted my eyes upon it.  From Kaboo Designs this AMAZING back to school card...
 
I mean, COME ON, right???  It's FABULOUS!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week and find time to link up with us at MIM!


 
 

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Glad you enjoyed my make! Now off to have a look around your blog!
Hugs,
Jodi

Michelle said...

Hi Rene

Sorry to be so slow getting your gorgeous card up on the MIM blog. Blogger is being a right royal pain lately!! But your card is up now :o) love the sweet image and your papers are just perfect!

Wow, what an awesome POTW you have chosen! Amazing colouring.

Michelle :o)

lalkygirl said...

Hi Rene ,love the sweet card you have made ...cute bee and I love the honeycomb effect you have created ...
Stunning POTW
Tracey x

Shirley-Anne said...

Sorry to be late too Rene but blogger has been giving me grief .
Your card is as always adorable . Love the frame for the cute image .
And your POTW is a stunner .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Chrissy said...

So cute Rene,love the stripe and honeycomb background and the little bee is too cute..love your POTW,fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

Your card is so sweet. And I love your POTW - fabulous!

Unknown said...

Love the effects on this card, perfect. Awesome POTW, Hugs Kerry x