Search This Blog

Friday, November 1, 2013

Anything Goes at Tilda's Town!!!!

Happy November!!!!  Oh my goodness, I cannot believe how the year is flying by! 

It's time for everyone's favorite challenge theme at Tilda's Town: Anything Goes!!!! 

Whoo hoo!  And since we are in the midst of fall's glory, here is my creation using Tilda with Sunflower:





This Tilda has always been one of my favorites!

If you get a moment and want to have your socks blown off, check out my teammates' creations!  They are so incredibly talented! 

Thanks for popping by and I can't wait to see what you create for us at Tilda's Town!!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute Rene! Fabulous Tilda coloring and love that sunflower!

Pia S said...

This is a sweet image. The colors of the sunflower, the color of her dress, the falling leaves - all these details contribute to the autumn feel of this cute card.

Desire Fourie said...

This is darling. Loving the warm autumn colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

This card is so adorable! :)