Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

New happenings at Stamp and Create!

There are a lot of fabulous things going on at Stamp and Create

New Greeting Farm Stamps and inspiration
 

The Magnolia Animal of the Year collection is now available for Pre-Order.
They are expected to arrive at the end of the week.  (I am SO excited for this collection...I love so many of these images and the dies?  Don't even get me started!!!)

******
We have a few new Greeting Farm Stamps in stock along with a few restocks...
 
There are tons of adorable CC Design images too...including this one from Roberto's Rascals called Cupcake Henry...
 

 
I love love LOVE him!!!!
 
Have fun checking out all the amazing products available now or soon at Stamp and Create!  Thank you for stopping by!

MarkerPop: anything goes

2 comments:

Pia S said...

This is such a sweet, colorful card, and I think this boy image is adorable. You did a great job coloring him too, picking colors for him that match those of your DPs perfectly!

Michelle said...

Hi Rene

I know,what a shock here I am in blog land! I managed to make a card this week while the boys are on holidays (not a lot else to do when there is a cyclone blowing like crazy for a few days). I'm loving your gorgeous card, he is adorable! Whole layout is fabulous.

Michelle :o)