Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Shabby Chic

Ok, I confess...this is the hardest kind of card for me to make.  I love love LOVE to look at them but when it comes time to make one, I am just at a loss. 

But I like the way my little Anya turned out for this week's Creative Inspirations challenge!  So while it truly was a challenge, it was rewarding in the end!  :D

This week's prize is from LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS and is a 
£10 GIFT VOUCHER!



 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you find time to link up with us at Creative Inspirations
 
All Sorts: two plus dies
MarkerPop: open
FFF: flowers
Fussy and Fancy: flowers
 

3 comments:

brenda said...

So pretty Rene, like the colours and great use of your dies and punches.

Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card! Love the card layout and the pretty flowers. the image is a darling! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m