Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Fabulous Flowers!

Ok, every so often I make a card that causes me to stand back and say "WOW!  Did I make that?!?"  Lol!  This is one of them so I had to use it for our new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  Our theme is Fabulous Flowers and our sponsor is the incredible Craftie-Charlie.




This fortnights prize is from CRAFTIE-CHARLIE and the prize is a £20 GIFT VOUCHER!
 





 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you create for us at Creative Inspirations!
 
 
Magnolia-licious: open with lace option (doily)
7Kids: Anything Goes
 

 

3 comments:

7 KIDS said...

Awesome card! love the papers and she is so adorable. Thanks for joining us today!! Good luck lol!
Hugs Kelly

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs Bianca.
DT Paradise of Magnolia.

Melanie Smith said...

Ooooh This is precious....I love the stamp you have used. Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at Magnolia-licious, DT Melanie