Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2018

It's a Blog Hop!!!

Blog hops are so much fun!!!  Especially when they have amazing prizes like this one does!
 
What, you ask, are the prizes?  Two random blogger participants (winners will be announced April 29) will be highlighted on Christy's blog and will receive a $10 gift voucher!  Two random commenters will receive a $5 gift voucher!  AND one lucky participant will (if they want) have a spot on the Tiddly Inks Design Team for May!!!! 
 
Whoo hoo!
 
Without further ado here is my spring inspired card.  It was hard to be inspired when it snowed clear into last week, but I finally found my spring mojo. 
 
 
Thank you so much for "hopping" by!  Post your wonderful creations here!
 
Good luck!!!
 
 
 


21 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is such a pretty card Rene!
Love the butterflies and the flowers.

Christy C. said...

So pretty and springy!! I love it!

kumukala said...

I just LOVE this image, and I used it in one of my earlier blog posts. I love how you've colored this - great card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is adorable. I love the little butterflies!

Andrea said...

Love this. I love Tiddly Inks.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Sweet card :)

Kristina H said...

What a wonderful and cheerful card!

Lidia R. said...

So sweet image,flowers and project! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love this image and I love the layout you used to highlight her! I love the coloring and bright colors!
Hugs,
Lyn T

E said...

Such a sweet card! Great spring colors!

Sherry Hickey said...

Love this sweet image, your card design and plaid DP! Let's hope spring is here to stay!

KathyA. said...

I love this image, but usually print it off to cover my entire A2 card. The way you made it a smaller image on your card allowed you to highlight wonderful background paper and embellies is so creative. Thanks for sharing!

Papirnato Srce said...

What a great way to include this image in a card! I love the flowers you made, they work so well with the layot

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty, what a lovely image, I adore how you coloured it in, Hazelx

Loopylou. said...

ooooooooooooooh I'm in love!! and look at those delicate daffodils above her too!!! so sweet hunny, Huge hugs Lou xxx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card, lovely coloring and design!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Crafting Belle said...

This is fabulous. Love all the spring colours and flowers. xxx

JanR said...

So very spring! Fabulous card. Thanks for joining in on the hop!

ginadapoohcards said...

I love the daffodils! What a wonderful card.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a happy, cheerful card with those gorgeous daffodils you have added! I love the plaid paper with the butterflies to add an extra springtime touch. :)

thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. enjoy your afternoon!

Erin said...

loving this so much