Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cupcake Time!

It's time for another challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and this one I love because it's all about my favorite season: FALL!!!!!

So here's the inspirational photo:

 
And our sponsor this week is the amazing Doodle Pantry!

Now, this week was crazy!  I ended up subbing a lot more than I thought I would (yay!) so I was running short on time.  Fortunately for me (and you, if you're super busy!), Doodle Pantry has precolored images!  Yay!  So I used the Pumpkins from Pumpkin Birdie and just punched a ton of leaves to create my fall card!








Super simple!  Check out the precolored images...they're awesome for weeks you're running short on crafting time!

Have a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link up with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Rene this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Sunday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris said...

Rene, love that you made it an easel card, it'll look fabulous on someone's mantel. the pumpkins look super nestled in those leaves.
hugs,
chris

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is such a fresh and brilliant design! I love how the pumpkins look against the background paper and the leaves are the perfect embellishment. Beautiful work!