Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Guest DT for Craft a Scene

I was beyond thrilled last week when Nancy from Craft a Scene asked if I would consider being a Guest Designer for the trees challenge!  I believe my answer was "YES!  YES!  YES!!!!"  (I know, I'm really good at playing hard to get, lol!)

The challenge is TREES!  Create a scene with three trees.  I chose to go wintery with my Magnolia background...it is one of my favorite winter scenes!  The ice on the pond, the snowy background...it looks like it's still snowing there!

For a chance to win a fabulous stamp from Sr. Stampalot, link up your creation at Craft a Scene!!!!



 

4 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous wintery scene, I love all of the sparkle
Lindsay xx

Danielle said...

Wonderful scene you create Rene. I love this stamp so much! wondeful coloring and fabulous glitter! Hugs.

cathylynn said...

Congratulations Rene. Wow you did a fantastic job on this beauty. Love the scene and the snow.
Hugs, Cathy

Lisa M said...

Ohh this is my wish!! Not that pathetic "wanna be" winter like we had last year. BOO!
Fantastic depth and design on this card. :)