Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cupcake Time!!!!

Feeling that chill in the air?  We finally are!  Hey, it's winter, so I shouldn't complain...lol!  This week our inspirational photo is perfect for the season...deliciously frosty (pun intended!)...


 
 
 
And our sponsor is perfection because what goes better on a cold winter's day than cupcakes and coffee?  Nothing I tell you! 
 
This week our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs
 
 
Looking for a magical and whimsy store?  Look no further! 
 
For my creation, I used "Whistlin' Snowflakes" but, because of all the colds going around, it looked more like he was coughing than whistling (and NOT covering his cough that naughty naughty snowflake!)...so I used him to create a Get Well card for Grace's friend Chloe (felled by strep throat, poor girl!)!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think he's just adorable! 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you feel inspired to whip up something fabulous for us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
 
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

What a cute little snowball, your card will boost anyone with the flu, is it coming your way? over here, it is kind of epidemic... I love your card! very pretty. Hugs.

VanessaB said...

so very adroable. love it!

Indy's Designs said...

Love your background plaid-ish paper with this little snowball! Since I have an icky cold, the sentiment was perfect for me!
{hugs}
Indy

Suzan L said...

Hi Rene, your card is so darling and I know it will brighten the day of someone who has a cold! The image is so cute! Thank you for asking me to join the Cupcake Challenge! I was so excited to make the top 3!
Big Hugs,
Suzan
Magnolia-licious Designer