Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

Understated and Elegant...or Fussy and Fancy?

There's a new challenge at Tilda's Town this week and the theme is up to you: understated and elegant...or fussy and fancy???  Why understated and elegant as opposed to casual and simple?  Well, when you spend hours on a CAS card, it hardly seems casual OR simple!  Lol! 

I went for U&E since that's more my style.  I feel like when I try F&F, it just ends up looking...well, weird!  Lol! 

Here is my creation using Tilda with Balloon, one of my top 3 favorite images!





 For more inspiration, check out my teammies...they have some AMAZING creations this week!

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to link up with us this week at Tilda's Town!

Happy FRIDAY!!!!


RibbonGirl: Magnolia plus flowers
Stamptacular: spring fever!
Simon: birthday
Flutter by Wednesdays: flowers
Magnolia Mania: birthday
Papertake Weekly: open
Marvelous Magnolias: open

 

17 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

You definitely have a thing with balloons lately and I'm not complaining...this is gorgeous too! Love the raised balloon on this and you nailed the U&E, but definitely makes a cheerful Springy birthday wish statement!
Happy Weekend :)

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Love the blues! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable!!! I am waiting for her to come in the mail. Finally found her!!:)
Tabitha's Designs
Great priced, fun digi paper

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

So cute and adorable card, I love this Tilda too.
hugs Doreen

Anonymous said...

She's a real sweetie, looks just ready for the party with her pretty blue dress, nicely done Rene
Hugs Julie P

Ribbon Girl said...

It is a lovely image - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

NPurdum56 said...

So cute! I love the blues. That paper is gorgeous! :) Nancee

Karen said...

This is adorable Rene! : )

Pia S said...

You've done a great job coloring this sweet Tilda, and I think the paper with butterflies is beautiful! When I try the F&F style I feel it ends up looking so messy, so I'm more of a U&E girl too.

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Renee. This is such a sweet Tilda and love the pretty blue colors.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Kelly said...

Great colors and papers with Tilda. She is a stand alone Tilda, great card.
Hugs Kelly

Karen said...

Adorable card! Love the blues.

Karen

Chris said...

Very pretty Rene. This is one of my favorites as well. Nice job.

cathylynn said...

Oh so cute!! Another great card by Rene!!
Hugs, Cathy

Doreen said...

such pretty birthday card.
Many thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania this week and good luck
Hugs
Doreen xx

cheiron said...

Just perfect great coloring and mix of BG papers. Thank you for playing along with the HAPPY BIRTHDAY Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Eva Marie said...

This is soooo lovely ♥ Love the stamp and colors used.
Thanks for playing at MM
xx