Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Last challenge of 2013!

My how time flies!!!!  This is the last challenge at Creative Inspirations...for 2013!!!  We'll be back New Year's Day to ring in 2014!

This week's challenge is everyone's favorite...Anything Goes!  With the option of a sketch if you'd like a little more guidance!  ;D

This week's challenge will also last 2 weeks instead of 1 giving you extra time to play along!

This week Natalie is providing the Winner's prize!!!  Thank you so much Nat!
One lucky person will receive this bundle of goodies:
6x6 Papers, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Die Cuts, 
Embellishments, Ribbons, Beaded Trim!

 
Hmmm, I wonder if I can play along?!?  ;D
 
Here is my creation...
 
 
 
And I'd like to take a moment to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!!!!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope to see your creations at Creative Inspirations!!!!
 
 

No comments: