Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A choice!

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and this week we're giving you a choice!

 You can choose whether to create an Easel Card 
OR 
to just use some Striped Paper!  Or, like me, you could do
BOTH!

This week's challenge was chosen by my Design Team Member AGNIESZKA and she has also chosen this month's GDT!

gif maker


This week's prize is from BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS and is a
£10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


Here is my creation using Holiday Anya 4...
 


 
I love her!  She's adorable!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you find time to link up with us this week at Creative Inspirations!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 

7Kids: open
Papertake: open
 

1 comment:

Michele Cunningham said...

So festive! Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/