Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Something New!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!! 

It's time for a new challenge at Tilda's Town!  This week we want to see something new! 

Here is my creation using my new Cozy Tilda...she just happens to be on sale at Tilda's Town right now! 




Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you had an absolutely fabulous New Year!!!!

Time for Magnolia: Open
Papertake Weekly: Oh how Cute
Simon Says Stamp: Open
7Kids: Christmas
Magnolia Down Under: Open
Totally Tilda: open
Word Art Wednesday: open
 

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is ADORABLE, Rene. I would love for more people to be able to see it. You're very talented, and I know everyone would really enjoy seeing your sweet creations.

Come and play along in our weekly Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We offer great prizes every week, and you can share all your wonderful projects. I hope you will join us here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm tickled pink that you have chosen to share your art with us. What an ADORABLE card, and I know my DT will enjoy it! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, and please stop by again soon.
God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute Tilda card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Anita said...

A sweet and adorable Tilda! Thanks for joining our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

Ooooh Rene, I love how you colored this cutie patootie and the card is fabulous!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie