Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2015

A wee bit late...

Christmas grabbed me by the hand and wouldn't let go!  I'm just now getting around to posting my card for our new challenge at Creative Inspirations

This week's challenge is Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!
(If you want to use a sketch you can choose between the one below or one of the others on our Sketch page. Just state which you have used).
Remember the choice to use a Sketch is completely yours.
This week's challenge will last until January the 5th due to the festive season!

Sketch No.16


You can find a link to the page of our sketches in the sidebar or simply by clicking below:
SKETCHES
 
This week's prize is from THE PAPER SHELTER and is
$15 GIFT CERTIFICATE!

 
Here is my creation...
 

 
Thank you so much for popping by!  I hope your Christmas was magical and your New Year blessed!

Paper Shelter: anything goes

No comments: