Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

For the Boys or something Sporty!

Happy Wednesday!!!  I am living off coffee today.  We had major storms roll in last night and two sweet little monkeys crawled in bed with me to feel safe.  They managed to fall back to sleep but between their twitching and the dog who, despite being a whopping three pounds, suddenly became immovable, I slept for maybe two hours.  Lol! 

So if there are typos in this post, forgive me!  But I'm so excited to show off my card.  I've made one like this before and just loved it.  And it was perfect for our theme at Creative Inspirations...something for the boys or something sporty!

Our sponsor is the fabulous Crafty Ribbons...

and the prize is a £10 VOUCHER!

Here is my ninja card...
 





Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you find time to link up with us at Creative Inspirations this week! 

Simon: open
7Kids: open
Inky Chicks: birthday
Magnolia-licious: open
MarkerPop: open
Simply Magnolia: CAS
 

4 comments:

Céline said...

so fun card Rene
thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
hugs
céline

Gayatri said...

Fun and perfect card for boys. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
Gayatri xx

Rosie said...

This is an awesome boy card!! Love it!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Karen said...

Such a fun boy card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you back with us again!!!