Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Card for Icopic challenge


Love this challenge...pink, red and white! Join it here and you can win X-Press Paper!!!!
This weekend is going to be sooo productive! I feel better and I'm single ;)
My husband's mother's family reunion is this weekend so John and the girls are outta here (trust me, this time tomorrow I will be missing them like crazy but right now it's awesome!). I love spending time with my mother-in-law but every once in awhile I think it's nice to step out of the picture and let her enjoy time alone with her son and grandchildren. So every Labor Day weekend they head to the reunion and I stay home with my "original" children (Nicholas and Maggie, my peekapoos)!
First task, finish some cards for challenges and then I need to organize my scrap room! It is such a mess!
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Thank you for stopping by!
Rene

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Rene, Love the pink....she is one of my favorite Tilda's. Beautiful card...enjoy your crafting weekend. Hugs, Teresa E.

Barb Hardeman said...

This is just so sweet! Love the paper you used with this darling Tilda. Enjoy your free time...it will end sooner than you think!
Hugs,
Barb

Danielle Champagne said...

Very sweet card Rene, you colored Tilda Beautifully, the paper is really cute! love this pink. Enjoy your weekend, it's good to find ourselves alone once in a while! And time will run fast
Hugs.
Danielle.

Leonie said...

O so pretty in pink! Just gorgeous!!! O I would love a weekend child free..it would be heaven on earth...enjoy your crafting time!!
Hugs Leonie

Rina Damay said...

wow cute tilda...

regard,

Rina Damay
http://handmadebyrina.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

Rene, this is so adorable.. love the pink and your coloring of Tilda is so great.. Love the butterfly... great little card... Looks like the girls!!
Hugs, Jean

Unknown said...

I love the stripes :D