Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! So I'm starting on my Turkey-Day cards!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I am really starting to miss the girls...I cleaned their rooms and could just picture them playing with their weird bobble head pets they love so much!
But tomorrow will be an exciting day! I am visiting my sister on her college campus! She's a freshman this year and is going to give me a tour...let's hope not everything is closed! :)
Thank you for stopping by...I so appreciate it!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey Rene, great Thanksgiving card. I hope you can make a castle card for your daughter, I bet she would love it! I used the Once Upon a Princess cart. for it...thought I'd stop by and let you know that since I didn't put it in my post. If you try it out and are having any problems please feel free to ask, I am more than happy to help. Hope you have a great time with your sister!
xxAutumn

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Rene, very sweet card,I love fall, it's my fav season! Enjoy your time with your sister.
Hugs.
Danielle.