Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Anything Goes with the option of Angels!

It's Wednesday and the kids are finally back in school...but probably only for a day if the weather forecast is correct!  Oh well, I'll take it!!!

This week at Creative Inspirations our challenge is Anything Goes with the option of using angels!  Our sponsor is the always fabulous Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and the winner will get to pick FIVE images of their choice!  How awesome!


As an added bonus (lol!  I think I watch too many infomercials!), the winner will also get to be the Guest Designer for March!!!!


So cool!

Here is my creation, using Christie Angel...



I just loved the star on her dress and decided to add a few more! 

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to link up with us at Creative Inspirations this week!

4 comments:

Pia S said...

It's a really sweet angel, and I think you've done a great job coloring her. Your choice of colorful papers makes this such a cheerful card.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

what a cute image! i love those patterened papers and her outfit is too adorable! the orange really pops :)

Sol said...

what a fun image.. Great Coloring.. and I love those fun papers and colors.. Cute shoes too! :o)

cathylynn said...

Oh my goodness Rene this is fabulous! That image is too cute. Great DP'S too! Check Kelly's blog for some awesome blog candy.
Hugs, Cathy