Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Make it Monday!

It's time for another awesome open paper challenge at Make it Monday!  This week our sponsor is the ultra fabulous Bugaboo!!! 


I love these digi images!  I especially love the kid images, which is why I used Kid Pocket Topper-long hair girl (poor thing, she needs a better name, lol!) for my Thank You card!



Love her!

And now for my POTW...it's been awhile since I stalked one of my favorite bloggers, Tracy over at I Wanna Build a Memory...her creations are incredible and this week is no exception:

 
One of the things I love about this card is that the inside is almost as cute as the outside...
 

Love it!  Tracy is fabulous!

And I can't wait to see what fabulous creations you come up with this week for Make it Monday!  Remember, if you use paper, you are good to enter!!!

Have a happy week and thanks for stopping by!

Rene :D
 


 

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you so much my sweet stalker. :-) I really like how you made your image large enough to embellish her hair with that fun bow. This is super cute Rene! Hugs and have a fantastic week!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene .
I like the way sweet image is sst with small pink oval behind her .Love all the embellishing too .
Your POTW is ,as one has come to expect from Tracy , stunning .
hugs Shirley-Anne

lalkygirl said...

what a cutie pie ...i love how you added a bow to her hat,she looks so sweet,love your colouring too...
tracey x

lalkygirl said...

what a cutie pie ...i love how you added a bow to her hat,she looks so sweet,love your colouring too...
tracey x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Rene, oh! I just love her bow,and gorgeous colouring,love your POTW, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

She's a cutie pie Rene! Love your coloring and embellishemnt. :-) Great choice for POTW, Tracy's cards are amazing.

Meihsia Liu said...

Oh, Rene, this card is so adorable!! Love the soft colors and the cute girl image. Your POTW is awesome! :)

Jan said...

Great card so pleased I popped over from MIM xx Jan

Pia S said...

Your card is sweet! She's a cute little girl, and I like the details of the ribbon in her hair and the small colorful flowers.

Michelle said...

Hi Rene

She is just gorgeous! Your colouring is fabulous. Love her hair colour and that bow is a great touch.

Your POTW is just outstanding, big fan of Tracy's.

Michelle :o)

Tamie said...

Awe this is super cute! Great colors, they are so soft and perfect for this beautiful card. Sure glad you shared it with all of us over at MIM.

Tamie
#199

Sandy said...

I've realised that I haven't popped in to tell you how much I loved your card this week. Slack I know!!!
Love the bright colours you used on this cutie and the addition of the flowers and the bow too. Tracy's card is a winner as your POTW too.
Hugs, Sandy