Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love!

Can you feel it in the air?  LOVE?  I can...but maybe because I work at a preschool and we're preparing for our Valentine's parties!  Despite the excessive use of pink (lol!! not my favorite color) I LOVE Valentine's Day!  This week at Creative Inspirations, our challenge is Sent with Love: Valentine's or Love Themed Creation!

And our fabulous sponsor is CCD: Cedar Chest Designs


So get those Valentine's/Love cards ready to link up at our weekly party!  Here is my creation...in green!  Lol!




I used lonely pea...isn't she adorable?  Poor girl misses her pod mate!

Thank you so much for popping by!  Don't forget to visit my teammates for more inspiration...their links are on my sidebar!

Happy Wednesday!
 

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awww so cute!!! she looks so lovely and i love the little sentiment... what a sweet card rene :)

Lisa Minckler said...

First green Valentine card I've ever seen and with peas!! Or should I say pea? Hahahaha...took me a bit, but I just figured out the sentiment..LOVE THAT!
Just thinking, this would be a sweet card to send to someone who just got separated too. "Sorry to hear about your split." LOL..get it? Split? Split Pea? :( I know, booo!
Awesome job on this Rene
hugs,
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

How cute, love the sentiment
Hugs Julie P

Sandy said...

Very cute Rene!
Hugs,
Sandy