Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cupcake Time!

It's time for another challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and this one, frankly, is for the birds!  Lol!  Here's what I'm talking about...

 
And, fittingly, our sponsor this week is the amazing Pink Cat Studio!  I mean, what gets along better than birds and cats?  Maybe mice and cats?  Lol!  Pink Cat Studio has the most adorable images!  If you've never checked them out, you should definitely do so...click on the link above and prepare to be delighted! 
 
 
Here is my creation, using Pretty Birds in Tree!
 



Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you find time to join us at Cupcake Inspirations this week for a great challenge!

Happy Sunday!
 

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

super cute- inside and out :)

Indy's Designs said...

Love your use of the little birdie pattern paper to complement the birds in the image!
{hugs}
Indy

Shari said...

I love the colors you used on this card. The papers are so cute.