Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Make it Monday!

It's time for another challenge at Make it Monday!!!!  This week our amazing sponsor is Scrapbook Sisters!  This is my first time using one of their images and I had so much fun coloring my girl!


Here is my project:





And here is my project of the week (check out her AMAZING coloring, oh my goodness!):

From Cathy:


Isn't it insane???  Absolutely AMAZING!  Love it Cathy!

I do hope you get a chance to link up this week...we're always an open challenge so fire up your creative grill (har har) and get cooking!  (Agh, I'm a on pun roll!)

Rene ;D

10 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Stunning card, Rene. Love that Diva shopper image. So gorgeous. Thank you for making me your pick of the week. You are awesome!
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Chrissy said...

Rene, your colouring is amazing..my word I just love this card, it just pops off the screen at you..and do love your POTW, so pretty, and gorgeous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene .
Love your card and that shopping diva image .Love her outfit in the colour combo you gave it .You can come and out fit me any time ..
Your fabulous POTW is, as you say , amazing . Well done Cathy!
hugs Shirley-Anne

Lisa Jane said...

what girl doesn't like a spot of retail therapy! Fab image - coloured beautifully
Lisa x

Michelle said...

Hi Rene

Great card, this image is just fabulous!! Wonderful colouring and I love the added bling.

Your POTW is quite simply amazing!!

Michelle :o)

Lisa Minckler said...

She is sassy, classy and gorgeous. Those papers are wonderful too. Love the edging you designed.
Your POTW from Cathy....drrrooool!

Mary J said...

You always make me giggle Rene!! I love your POTW and your card is gorgeous - sassy and contemporary!

Merlyn said...

Hi..Popping from MIM..I love the stamp and the border

Vicki Fraser said...

Very chic card, I especially love the rhinestone border, saw you at MIM :)

Heather said...

Great coloring, perfect sentiment..I love the polka dot paper and how you added the pearls around the edge! Fabby!
Saw you at MIM!
Hugs
Heather