Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Anything goes with the option of a sketch

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and this week it's everyone's favorite theme: Anything Goes!!!!  And if you need a little more direction, we have a fabulous sketch you can use! 



This week's prize is from us and is the chance to be our GUEST DESIGNER FOR OCTOBER!

 
 


 
I am crazy about Halloween!  I think they're my favorite cards to make! 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to link up with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!!
 
Happy Wednesday!   
 
BearlyMine: fall colors
Papertake: child's play

1 comment:

Pia S said...

I've never made a Halloween card as such, although I've made one ghost shaped card if I remember correctly... Halloween is not a huge thing in Norway, but I do like the colorful cards for this season! And I love horror movies too! This card is so cute - just love those little bonbons and the border of pumpkins with goggly eyes is such a fun detail!