Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Make it Monday!

It's time for another open paper challenge at Make it Monday and this week our friend Katheryne from StampArt Design is back as our amazing sponsor!







 Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts.  My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you.  I am delighted to sponsor your challenge and I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Kathryne

Prize
Choice of 5 free digi’s of your choice from my catalogue at Whimsy Stamps Store 
 
Whoo hoo!  Here is my creation using Hap-Bee Bee and Sayings:
 
 
 
So cute!
 
And now for my Amazing POTW from Kelly
 
 
 
I absolutely LOVE this spook-tacular creation!!!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to link up with us at MIM this week!!!!

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute Happy Bee Day card!!!. Great background for your cute bee!
Fab Halloween card as your POTW,
Hugs,
Sandy

Pia S said...

Your card is so cute! The background and the image go so well together, and I like how you added pearls to the heart!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Sweet hap-bee day card, Rene! The layout and style is great! Super job. It's a pleasure to sponsor for your challenge. xx Kathryne

Jan said...

Great card I popped over from MIM xx Jan

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is too cute Rene, love the heart and the detailed corners...fabulous POTW too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene
Love the honey comb look as back ground .
Kelly's Halloween card is great POTW too .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

Love your card Rene and that busy little bee. :) Great choice for POTW too. Hugs

Ardilla said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for coming to my blog and leaving a comment, but I am not participating in MIM, as you thought... it's Cupacakes Inspirations that I am linking to.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

lalkygirl said...

What a great card Rene ,fab papers and a. Cute design...love it
Tracey x

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! I love the fun Bee themed card and love your POTW too!

Antonella said...

Love your card and the heart your little bee made, so sweet! Your POTW is fun, that bat is adorable.
I linked over from the MIM Party where I am participating with my
Thank You Card
I would love it if you'd stop by.
Hugs, antonella :-)

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! Great POTW! xx Kerry xx