Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Make it Monday!

Oh oh oh oh oh!!!!!  It's time for a new challenge at Make it Monday!  And this week we have one of my favorites back:

Saturated Canary!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Here's a little blurb about this fabulous store!
 
Hello friends! My name is Krista and I design Saturated Canary digis and rubber stamps.  I love drawing quirky little characters!!  And I love even more seeing them colored in by you fantastically talented stampers out there!!  What an inspiration... The coloring brings them to life!  I'd love if you stopped over to my blog and said 'hello.'  It's a place full of family, art, crafts, and the occasional outfit post...hopefully you'll find something there to make you smile!  Happy coloring, lovelies!! x

Krista is generously offering
2 Digis
to our winning commenter.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
 
 
 

Here is my creation using WitchKeys (too cute to spook!):
 
 
 
 

 


 
 

And now for my POTW...from the Crafty Sister this adorable, bright, wonderful creation:



Too cute!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to link up with us at MIM this week for a chance at a great prize!!!

Saturated Canary: coloring technique (background)
BearlyMine: digi
ABC: anything goes

12 comments:

Laura said...

Awwww... thank you so much for featuring my card this week! You brightened my day! :) And your card is awesome - I love the three little witches!

Sandy said...

Love the three witches and their fab hair colour, Rene. That little bat is pretty cute too! Lovely bright POTW too.
Hugs,
Sandy

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Rene..the background looks awesome..love the cute bats and great colours..love you POTW too,so sweet.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene .Love the attitude from your witches and great colouring . Great POTW too .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Louise said...

Super cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise

Pia S said...

What a sweet Halloween card! That bat is too cute, and love your little gang of witches too! Great card! Happy 3rd Birthday! I really enjoy linking up to MIM each week, and I like how you encourage people to leave comments to other entrants. Keep up the good work!

Antonella said...

Your card is superb! I absolutely love the way you've colored the "witches" they are so pretty! and can I say how cute that bat is!
I found you through the MIM Link Party where I am also partying, would love it if you'd stop by too.
Hugs, antonella :-)

lalkygirl said...

wow Rene ,I love this card ,fabulous papers,colours and your image is wonderfully coloured
tracey x

Unknown said...

Great mix of spooky colors and the little bat is adorable. :) Your POTW is a cutie. Have a great week and happy early birthday to Grace. Hugs.

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is fabulous. I love how you've colored the image. Happy Birthday MIM.

Unknown said...

Rene what can I say, this card is awesome but I suspect you already know that! I bet you had a great big satisfied grin on your face when you finished this one, Love It!! Lovely POTW Hugs Kerry xx

Jane said...

Love your Halloween card and the spooky background!
Thanks for sharing with us all over at Saturated Canary Challenges! X