Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Clean and Simple!

It's Wednesday...time for a new challenge at Creative Inspirations!!!

This week's challenge is Clean & Simple!
This week's challenge is chosen by ME!  :D
This week's prize is from CEDAR CHEST DESIGNS who are giving away a
$10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!
 
Here is my creation, using Autumn Leaves:
 
 
I love fall!  These leaves are just perfect for autumn cards!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hop on over and visit my teammates...their CAS cards are amazing!
 
And don't forget to join us this week at Creative Inspirations!  Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful CAS card, nice work Rene
Hugs Julie P

Danielle Champagne said...

Lovely Rene! I love fall too, gorgeous colors! Hugs.

Pia S said...

I love the leaves and their colors are SO perfect for autumn! Beautiful card, Rene!