Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cupcake Time!!!

It's time for another fantastic challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and this week we're all sunny!  Look at our adorable inspirational photo...


I just love it!  This week our sponsor is My Creative Classroom

 
MCC is an online arts and crafts learning center. Their interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies.
 
Here is my creation:
 

Anyone else remember when Hobby Lobby sold those adorable chipboard people?  So glad I stocked up...I haven't seen them for years and they were so cute!
 
Thank you so much for popping by!  Don't forget to check out my teammates...they have some great creations to inspire you!  And don't forget to get sunny and link up with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!  Good luck!!!

Papertake weekly: open

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Seriously? I've never seen them before and I LOVE them! Why don't they bring them back..too stinking CUTE!! Fantastic card Rene :)
Happy rest of your weekend,
Lisa x